Quality Policy Statement
· Our company quality policy is to operate an Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO9001:2008, ISO14001: 2004, OHSAS18001: 2007 and ISO 13485 .
· We are fully committed to satisfy our customers’ requirements, providing a safe and environmentally friendly workplace for employees, visitors and other interested parties and to comply with all relevant laws and regulations in order to carry out our Mission.
· We are committed to continually improve our management system and both environmental, health and safety issues.
· We will use the management system as an improvement tool and have set relevant quality, health, safety & environmental objectives, against which we monitor our performance.
· Environmental and safety issues are viewed as core business values and in this regard further objectives of the organization are as follows:
o Ensuring that risks are identified and controlled so that employees and others can be protected from danger.
o Ensuring that environmental impacts are controlled thus minimizing pollution
o Ensuring compliance as a minimum with all relevant GMP, ISO, EN Standards and environmental legislation, and other requirements, to which the organization subscribes, is achieved.
· This policy is communicated to all interested parties and is periodically reviewed to ensure its continues to be suitable for the needs of our customers and employees
· All personnel have been made aware of the management commitment to this policy in particular and quality in general and are encouraged to demonstrate their own support to the system by continuous active participation
· Training is an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives.